Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Women at work

On my blog I had to complete this story. Hope you enjoy.


One day I was  walking along the deck of the ship I
heard a loud bang. As I start to run I see smoke coming from the far end of the ship.
I ran towards the room where my patients are waiting to receive treatment from the
doctor. Just as I arrive at the door to their room  I heard another loud bang...


when I walked inside I saw all the patients dead
but I did not see anyone in that room with a weapon.
I heard another bang from the back of me I looked back and there
was no one there.I wanted to do something but I did not no what to do.
I ran as fast as I could to the other side of the ship were the other nurseries were.
As I zoomed in the room I heard another bang and all the nurseries were dead.
I just stood there in silents when I heard I foot step so I decided to
go to a room and hide underneath the bed as I ran to the room
I was shot dead and that was the end of my life.
THE END

4 comments:

  1. Well, then.

    This story took quite a turn :/

    But I like the build up towards the end, showed the heightened sense of panic for the narrator You've really made a banger with this story (no pun intended)! :>

    Good job,
    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lesieli
    what a powerful story you have made up.
    Keep up the good work

    Cheers Moni

    ReplyDelete