Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

# Poem.

For  the bonus activity we had to read a poem. 

The link is here.

I really like this poem.When I read it is kind of sounds sad but it also sounds happy.
Here is a poem I wrote about Don't quit.


Whatever you do don’t quit.When things go wrong as they sometimes will when the roads you’re trudging seems all uphillwhen the funds are low and the debts are high and you want to smile but you have sighWhen care is pressing you down quite a bit rest if you must but don’t quilt.

Success just failure turned inside out.the silver tint of clouds of doubt and you never can tell how close you are.it may be near when it seems so far so stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit it’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.

4 comments:

  1. Hey,Lesieli

    Very nice poem you have created, you have been doing great on your blogging!.

    Keep up your amazing work!

    Tiana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesieli!

    I agree with you, I think it is both a sad and a happy poem because we mourn all those people who sacrificed their loves for our freedom but we can also be proud to live in our nation of Aotearoa because of those people.

    Thank you for sharing your own poem with us! That is a beautiful poem. Did you write the whole thing yourself? That was my motto when I was younger, "don't quit" or "never give up". I think it's a great thing to know there is always hope no matter what's going on.

    Fabulous work Lesieli!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicky

    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete