Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

# Poem

For summer learning journey we had to write a poem about how I would have felt when I landed safely in Christchurch after such a long trip.

 I flew across a winter day to Christchurch with my friends.While I was flying the plane I almost fell asleep but lucky my friend told me to wake up. when it was very dark it was very hard for me to drive because one of our lights were dead. My friend and I took turns flying it. We made it safely to Christchurh and when we got there we went straight to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesieli!

    Well done for giving the poem a go! It must have been a crazy experience to fall asleep whilst flying a plane and crew to safety. I'm glad you had a friend to wake you up :)

    I think I would've gone straight to bed, too, after such a long and stressful trip!

    Well done!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicky
    Thank you very much.
    I have a question? When does summer learning journey finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lesieli!

    The Summer Learning Journey finishes on Friday 26th January, so you've still got lots of time to complete the tasks :)

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete