Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

MY BIO POEM.

Well' Hello There, Why don't you stop and read this lovely Bio Poem I wrote about me.
This Bio Poem is about my personality and it talks about who I am. Hope you enjoy.

My BIO POEM!!!
I am Lesieli
Proud Tongan, A challenger, and creative.
Daughter of Lola and Paea.
Sister of Tracey, Ofa, Paea Jr, and Anitimoni.
Lover of Music, Learning, and traveling.
Who Feels proud when I accomplish a goal.
Happy when I make others smile.
Excited when I receive presents from others.
Scared of spiders, People scaring me and Darkness.
Who strives to succeed in her learning.
Who Loves To learn new things.
Who wants to travel to Japan, Korea and Asia  to meet Asian people.
Lives in Glen Innes Auckland New Zealand.IMG_1967.jpg
Ahokava!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice topic and I think you have improved your writing. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete