Pages

Friday 19 January 2018

What's in a name.

On my blog I had to figure out if these people's name are at my school.


Boys        Girls                             The girls name in my school are
                                                       Margaret.
John         Christine         
David       Susan
Peter         Margaret                         The boys name in my school are
Michael    Judith                               David.
Robert.     Jennifer                            Peter.
                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lesieli,

    It is so interesting to read that a popular girls' name at Glen Taylor school is Margaret. I have to admit that I haven't had the opportunity to meet many Margarets in my lifetime. Most of the girls who I went to school with were named 'Jennifer,' 'Katie,' 'Melissa' or 'Amber.' I always quite liked it that I had a slightly uncommon name (Rachel). Interestingly, it appears to be a pretty popular name here in New Zealand but it wasn't very popular when I was growing up in Canada.

    If you could choose to have any name in the world, what name would you choose? If I could, I would probably change my name from Rachel to Ella, Emma or Ava. I love really simple names. What about you?

    Best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete