Pages

Sunday 25 March 2018

Quick write.

For quick write I had to look at a picture and write about that picture. Here is my quick write. Hope you enjoy.

The greatest library. 


A library full of books not just ordinary books. Books that are interesting,

books that fill my day with happiness and books that just make me have nightmares.

Hmm what book should I read today?There a lot of books to

choose from.I set down looking through every book.They seem all interesting.



While I search through  books I found my favourite one.
It is called. HOW TO GET READY FOR YOUR FUTURE..
Why do I love to read  inspiring books?.
Because it will help me with my school work and it will also help me have a better future.

Almost at the end of finishing looking through every book.
I have a favourite book and I will always have a book in my life that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment