Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

House Captain

Here is my little speech for house captain. We had to write a a little speech for house captain leaders we had to convince others to vote for people who joined house captain leader for each colour.

Great leaders don’t set out to be a leader they set out to make a difference.

As you know my name is Sieli Ahokava and I am applying today to become a house captain for Taurere.
So I am going to share a little poem of why I should
‘become a house captain.

As I walk on the school ground today I can make this school laugh and play.
As I see kids struggle with their test I can help them to become the best.
As I see someone upset I can cheer them up
With a game of chess.
As I see students getting teased I can always give them a big squeeze.
As I walk to class and I see something that's not right I can change it to become bright.

As I stand before you to become taurere’s leader
I just want to say that i will make taurere’s people proud and always make them to be happy of who they are.

A vote for me is a vote for you.
so vote for Sieli to represent `you.

1 comment:

  1. I really loved your poem. it was heart touching. Great job. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete