Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Antonym and Synonym

WALT understand what antonyms and synonyms are In writing, we had to complete this activity. I learnt what antonyms and synonyms are and I know that I'll be able to use some of these in my writing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  
Word
Antonym
Sentence using both words
quiet
loud
I am loud outside and quite inside.
small
tall
I am small and you are tall
love
hate
I love you but you hate me.
early
Late
I woke up early you woke up late
correct
Wrong
You got your answer correct but I got mine wrong
  

Word
Synonym
Sentence using both words
rich
wealthy
I am rich and you are wealthy too
cry
sob
I started to sob when I saw my friend cry
chair
seat
I will sit on your seat and you will sit on my chair
laugh
Giggle
Why are you laughing? No, I’m not I am giggling
shove
push
Don't shove or push each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment