Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Summer learning journey

Maui and The giant hook.For summer learning journey we had to read Maui and the giant hook and find three facts about him.That was our first activity.

Maui and the giant fish

Three facts about Maui.

  1. That he helped his brothers get many fishes.
  2. That Maui can be a good fisherman.
  3. That he is not to young to do anything.
Image result for maui and the giant fishThe books i’ve read about Maui is Maui and the sun.
The movie that i’ve seen with Maui in it was Moana.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesieli!

    It's so wonderful that you've been able to make a start of the Summer Learning Journey activities! Awesome work!

    You're right - Maui was not too young to do anything and he achieved a pretty big task - hauling up the North Island on his fishing hook!

    I've also seen the Moana movie and I love it - such a good movie for all ages!

    Well done and I hope you'll keep blogging with us!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you really much Nicky. Summer learning journey has helped me with my blogging.Blogging is fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lesieli

    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    Well done on completing this task, you 3 questions are absolutely interesting. What was your favourite part about the story?

    ReplyDelete