Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

I am me.


Malo e lelei, my name is Lesieli and I am 13 years old. I'm not really good at it, but I love playing sports with my friends and learning new things.

I really enjoy going to school and making my brain develop with hard and challenging work. I love to play games with my friends and class mates but I also like to spend time doing my school work to a high slandered.

My goals through out my last year at Glen Taylor School is to make a name for myself and to try my best in all academic areas so I can be able to get an award on prize giving.

I look up to my parents and teacher because they motivate me to try my best and to never give up, on something I love. They teach me to know who I am and to always give it 100%in my learning.
My name is Lesieli and this is ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesieli,

    I like how your going to reach for your goals and I love that picture with you and Moni :)

    ReplyDelete