Pages

Thursday 27 June 2019

Rippa Rugby

Today at school my class and I had an opportunity to get a lesson about Rippa rugby with Hamish from Marist rugby team. It was so much fun. We learnt how to pass a ball and how to defend a player. We were put into 3 teams and we played a few games. It was so competitive but so much fun. Thank you Hamish for taking your time out of your day to teach Glen Taylor school. Room 11 differently had fun with you there. Thank you again. Here are some photos from ripper rugby. 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Malo lelei, Talofa lava and Hello.

    Wow I play for marist. I play for the under 7's and under 9's but... I a am only 7 years old 😂😂. Today in the morning, when I got on the court, I saw David B wearing his marist jumper.

    Haere ra, Fa.

    Questions: Give a number between 10

    How much fun was it?

    How many people played?

    Who was in your class?

    How many people in your class?

    Did you have fun?

    Who are the peoples names in your class?

    My training:
    1. Friday

    2. Wednesday

    My training is now on Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete